Monday, August 15, 2011

Traveling Down to Cocoa Beach

I am always writting these little blog articles looking for and enjoying the feedback I get for your Vacations in Florida.   Now I normally get emails from people telling me about there time in Cocoa Beach.  There stories usually include everything to Restaurants in Cocoa Beach Fl or the Hotels in Cocoa Beach Florida all the way down to the smallest experience you can imagine.  I love the details, you see there is just so much to do here.  And I really want to hear your story, because it becomes fuel for my passion for helping others enjoy our town.

In fact just not that long ago I got an email from someone that have never even been to florida but wants to and wanted to hear about the different things to do.  I love that stuff so keep it coming.  Anywho...  What inspired this desire to hear more from you is an experience I had overlooking the water the other day.  I was about to go sit on my dock overlooking the river and I decided to grab my mail first off the counter before I walked about the back door.  I put all my bills in one pile, ads in another...and I noticed one other piece of mail.  It was a letter from someone.  A hand written letter.  Now how often do you get hand written letters?

For me, its not very often.  I mean I wish I got more of them.. but who writes a hand written letter anymore.  Anyway... So of course it got my attention.  It was a letter from a family that decided to visit cocoa beach the other week and had an amazing time.  They went on and on about there experience here and they even included pictures.  I have to tell you I really felt like part of the family. 

Since that letter I have had a passion for learning about others experience here.  It makes me feel like I have a special place in peoples lives...  That might sound funny but many people remember there vacations more than anything else.  And if I can make it a special experience than, I fell like I have done something great!

Tell next time

No comments:

Post a Comment