Tuesday, August 23, 2011

the perfect end of the day...


 Here is a little vacation story from a friend that I just got in an email.

So the other day I was looking for some good shopping in central florida  and I realized I forgot my debit card.  So of course I think the worst right.  I am looking through my car, blaming the kids... looking for any reason why its not my falt that I am missing my debit card.  So after about a hour or so looking everywhere I just gave up.  Now when I say gave up I mean on the card.   Of course I wasn't going to let that ruin my day.  At first I thought I probably just left it in my Hotel in Cocoa Beach fl.   But I made a call to some family members saying with me on my little family beach vacation in fl and they said it wasn't there... so no big deal right.   Wrong well as soon as I told my mother I was missing my card of course she made this huge deal out of it.  Saying this and that.   Now I know I should cancel it so I don't get someone stealing from me but really I was about to do that there is no reason to yell or anything.   Anyway, I went to make a call and when I looked in my back pocket I noticed it was there. 

My moral of the story is to be present make sure that you put things where you know you can track them on vacation but have fun and at the same time.

1 comment: