Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Reflecting on an experience

I was enjoying some time with my kids the other day and we were all talking about the best places we have been family beach vacations in Florida.    I personally am find with just doing a staycation in my home town.  If fact its as simple as taking one of the Cocoa Beach Fl Hotels and just using all the amenities and going to the beach.  Simple right?

The girls were talking about going to disney, or MGM and all that stuff is great.  But its just seems like a lot of work to me.  After all why go though all the lines and all that stuff.  Maybe I am just complacent because I live next to Orlando or maybe I am just a beach person. 

After all I already know the best cocoa beach restaurants, I don't have to go to Orlando to get a good meal or have a good restful experience.  As I write this now I know why I don't want to go to Orlando.  When I think about taking a vacation I think about experiencing the fun things to do in florida and just relaxing.  Thats about it, nothing more nothing less.


Where have you been on vacation before?  Have you been to Florida yet?  You should come visit us.









1 comment: