Thursday, July 14, 2011

A fun Vacation in Cocoa Beach Florida

Here is a video of some fun things to do during the day if you are looking for fun things to do in Cocoa Beach Florida.   In this video you will find all kinds of water sports, Florida wild life... pretty much as far as I can tell... just about anything you would want to do in Florida for vacation if you like the out doors.  If you are looking to Vacation in Cocoa Beach Florida.. then you have to take a little time to fish.  I didn't get as much fishing in this video but I still think you will enjoy it.

Most of the shots take are me and a couple friends on my team.  Make sure you let me know if there are any other water sports or fun things to do in florida that you would like to see... if they are not in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment