Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Florida Beach Vacations - Finding the Right kind of places to Eat when in Fl

In this blog I thought i would talk with you about eating.  Yep eating, I know its not the first thing everyone thinks about when planning florida beach vacations; but dinning can be a real simple way to experience your vacation in a new way without adding any extra expense.  After all everyone has to eat whether they are traveling or not.

I don't know about you but every single time I go on vacation the whole experience is surrounded by "where should we eat."  It might be because of my growing kids or it might be because I love to explore new food...
Its not that I making finding the right place to eat a big mission or anything when I am traveling.  Its just that I like to try new things.  And it seems like every place I travel to has a local restaurant, or dish that the locals are proud of.  Any easy way to do this is to just start conversations with others that work at the cocoa beach fl hotels your staying at.

Saying all that I thought you would like to see this video that shows you some of the Cocoa Beach Restaurants that you might enjoy.

 Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment